1.04.2011

**Karli & Kate style duo**

It is my pleasure to introduce to you a talented, warm hearted, thoughtful Kate from Salvage Dior, who I get to call friend.

 Kate is an event & wedding planner by trade, vintage and salvage lover every other minute of the day.
You may have seen her amazing treasures in her unique space @ Country Roads.
 Kate has an eye for style, whether she shows it through her booth at Roads or by her everyday fashion sense. Her great reputation and long time followers love her dearly, which is why I am soooo HONORED to collaborate with her. 
Two women who have a one huge obsession in common, their love of ALL THINGS VINTAGE!

Which is why I am so thrilled to announce,

Kate & Karli are joining together to debut this month at
Yes, I said URBAN BARN. Together we plan to bring you one amazing space with a wealth of style inspiration.....

Don't forget to stop by Kate's FAMOUS blog Salvage Dior!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment