1.18.2011

{HAUTE!} {Haute!} {Haute!}

Is it just me or are you loving Navy Blue right now!!!?
 This color has never been my favorite, I actually kind of hated it. Harsh, I know. 
I think of fake wreaths, cows, and my mother's house 15 years ago. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Country, Country, Country! Yuck!

However, I find myself drawn to it...wanting it on everything. When I think VINTAGE I see Dark Navy Blue.
Honestly, I keep having this reacurring vision of my bedroom being painted a deep navy blue but as much as I can see myself doing this. I am not sure if I have the balls to actually put the paint brush on the wall....Well, I know, I have the balls, just not sure if our landlord does. LOL!
Watch out it's going to be a Haute 2011 color! Just sayin....
You will be seeing it on the walls, on furniture, at the event, or a finishing touch to any outfit.
It is bold, drastic, dark, moody. Yet, very cool and relaxing all at the same time! Classic.
Yes, please! (Pretty sure, that Hot Pink camera is calling my name.)
Blue Accents anyone?
Shut up Navy Blue Rainboots!
The Girl in the Blue Dress.
LOVE, LOVE the Antique Blue Settee....
Really, this room speaks for itself....enough said.
Navy can be a Happy color when mixed with bright pops of color but if it is done in the wrong way, it can be a HOTT MESS!
This Tufted Loveseat from {FOUND} is ADORABLE..... I am dying to reupholster a similar piece I own and use it in my living room. I just might!
Guy's are even jumping on the band wagon!

and

 Last but not least my {LOVE} for the moment is this Dark Blue (Lapus) Yves Saint Laurent Ring. I have been dropping hints to my husband in hopes he surprises me with it for a early anniversary (July 23) gift. :) A girl can dream, right.
 I first saw her online at {SAKS FIFTH AVENUE} and then I was checking one of my favorite blogs, {MADE BY GIRL} and there she was! Jeni's sweet husband bought her one...haate herr (LOL), but love her style! 





3 comments:

  1. Navy is such a classic color. It never goes out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! KEEP POSTING IDEAS, I NEED IT FOR MY BEDROOM, HINT HINT THAT WINDOW SEAT THAT I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the blue rain boots . I nail polish is also so stunning . Very classy and outstanding. Bed rooms are also nicely decorated. All of the things are so trendy and fashionable . I love fashion and fashionable accessories Like dresses. I like bestnon iron dress shirts

    ReplyDelete