4.25.2011

{The Lucky Lonely}

I am so excited to show the pictures & video from the {Urban Barn} shoot!
The look was dark, raw, rugged, and manly bringing in a vintage urban musical backdrop that the guys could rock.
This shoot was curated for a special {Kickstarter} video, launching a hott new band, 
These three talented guys, Warren Ellison, David Bennett, Michael Bedard have been playing music as far back as they can remember. They are passionate about music, life, and doing what they love! 
Their talent doesn't just stop at being able to pick up a musical instrument and start playing it. They are solo artist, song writers, music directors, who have toured with ones such as {American Idol} winner, {Jordin Sparks}
Trust me when I tell you, "You will be seeing a lot more of The Lucky Lonely!"
I must give a BIG "Thank you" to Paul Kerby of {SSPG} for introducing me to Craig Zarcos of
The Lucky Lonely!!!
It was a pleasure to work with everyone and I can't wait for the special show on June 4 
{check back for more info about the upcoming Lucky Lonely show}!

To check out the {Kickstarter} video please press on the link below




Venue/Location: {Urban Barn}
Stylist: {Karli Jessen} Style{d} by Karli
Post Production Studio: {Small Square Pixel Graffiti}
Recording/Production: {ProCraftMedia}




3 comments:

  1. Curious to hear more from them. That video rocked! The shot of the camera moving up from the buttons on one of the guys jackets to his neck was cool. Digging the black and white shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul from SSPG, does an amazing job at filming and editing! The black and white shots are at a studio in Oceanside. If you ever need to rent a space for a shoot give me a call. I will give you all the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I still want to do a styled shoot with you. I am so busy this next month but once that is over. I will email you with some ideas and dates. Thanks!! Hope your good!!!

    ReplyDelete