4.17.2011

{call me}

Most of you know, the blog {Made by Girl} is one of my daily stops. Jen has great style and wonderful taste. Last week, I hopped over to see what was happening in her world and there they were....the most stylish calling cards EVER. 
We instantly connected and had to be together. Shockingly, less than a week later I received my AMAZING cards! 
I must give a big "Thank You" to Jen for being a rock star and shipping my cards immediately so I could have them in time to hand out to my next client.
What do you think? ADORABLE, right!
Many of you may be looking at the cards and noticing a new website, www.styledforbaby.com. 
I can't keep it a secret any longer!

I am so thrilled to announce:
haus of style{d
will be expanding into the baby & toddler world with the coming launch of our new blog,
style{d} for baby
Every mom loves fresh ideas on how to style for baby, from interior, fashion, music, photography, to DYI projects and more........Trust me, you will want to make style{d} for baby your next stop.

{We are adding the finishing touches to the blog so make sure to 
CHECK back real soon for the official launch date.}

3 comments:

  1. I ordered these cards too! I absolutely love them, and even better, yours match your blog perfectly. Congrats on the new site too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love them!! Thanks! I can't wait to launch it for everyone to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh congrats girl how fun. good luck in your new endevor!!

    ReplyDelete