4.22.2011

{glue in or clip in}

Who else has ran into this dilemma? 
I have a bride that is trying to decide if she should put extensions in for her wedding. I suggested trying the clip in extensions first before having them glued in {at least they can clip out, if she hates it}. 
Stars like {Jessica Simpson} and {Paris Hilton} have used them (they say). I know, Jessica Simpson has a line of hair extensions but I have never actually tried them.  
I came across an Australia company, {Shine Hair Extensions} who use real hair! Is it just me or do products that come from Australia seem so much cooler than here in the US {Australian's are probably thinking the same thing about our products}?
They also sell and use {Moroccan Oil}, if you ever thought about buying this product but said never mind (it's too pricey) go back and buy yourself the bottle! I LOVE LOVE this oil! 
It keeps my hair sooo shiny! I have had my bottle for over a year and seriously, I have barely made a dent in the bottle (looks brand new). Until, my daughter decided she would play in the bathroom sink and started pouring out all my bottles of hair product {that's a whole other story in itself, the daily life of a mom}. My once brand new bottle of Moroccan Oil is now empty and I am forced to go out and buy another bottle because it is THAT GOOD. I can't live without it.
To all my Australian Brides, check out Shine Hair Extensions
Why Buy Shine Clip in Extensions? 
  green_tick Shine hair extensions are made from High Quality Indian Remy hair.  green_tick Double Wefted for extra thickness, 130grams of thick full head hair.   green_tick Add length, volume, colour and style with our human hair extensions. Enhance your beauty today  green_tick We source our products from international sources, allowing us to give you salon grade hair, without the price tag.  green_tick Free Express next day Delivery Australia wide for orders over $99  100 % Money back guarantee, Simply Return within 30 days in original condtion for a full refund.



1 comment:

  1. We use the morrocon oil too! But since being pregnant I don't like the smell of it now....it's worth the 40$ I have to say!

    ReplyDelete