1.06.2012

{loveseat inspiration}

I just love Turquoise and Hot Pink together. Don't you?
My inspiration came from this design board below seen on ISuwannee 
{You must hop over and check out the blog, AMAZING!}.
Specifically, the adorable love seat above upholstered in David Hicks la fiorentina fabric.
I just LOVE this fabric!
Here it is again but on a Vintage French settee featured in Domino.

All I can imagine is a cute little love seat at the end of my bed covered in a fun pop of color. 
Of course, it has been an obsession and I must find something ASAP. 
I grabbed my laptop and started scouring my top three sites. 
I ended up coming across this OMG High end Baker piece {if you don't know Baker Furniture you must check out the website {here}}. 
This is one of those pieces that you would have probably said pass but to someone like myself this is like hitting the jackpot! All you DIY'ers out there are totally drooling right now. All you Designers know Baker Furniture and especially know how much they cost so for you and your client this is a total SCORE.

Check out this Empire Baker Loveseat!
It is from a Newport Beach Estate and as you can see is FILTHY but CAN YOU JUST PICTURE THIS COVERED IN David Hicks La Fiorentina fabric???

Sadly, it is too big for my space and I wont be able to use it now {wiping my tears}. 
So ladies and gents it is up for sale once again!
Leave me a comment with your name/email address/questions and I will contact you with all the info. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment