1.09.2012

{exclusive secret society}

As you know whenever there is an Exclusive Secret Society out there, EVERYONE wants to SECRETLY be apart of it. Come on ladies, you all know it's true!
I recently, heard of an exclusive shoe of the month club. I, of course, wanted to know more about this club but I could not find any info on how to become a member.
Until, I came across a post on one of my favorite blogs look, linger, love, where Chassity wrote about this shoe of the month club and how it works{she was a member}.
Needless to say, I was so excited to have found info on this club that I had to post about it.
You are all probably wondering, "What & Who's shoe club are you talking about???" 

JCREW! That's right you heard me. JCrew's shoe of the month club but the only way to find out is by calling them directly or by being referred from a club member. 
Once a month you get a surprise on your door step, exclusively selected by your very own JCrew stylist.
So for all you shoe addicts out there, this is the club for you!
All you can have Heels, Flats, Boots, Wedges, and more.........................



{if you happen to become a member of this secret society, make sure you tell them you heard about this exclusive membership from The Style{d} Blog, wink wink}

0 comments:

Post a Comment