2.08.2011

recycled, repurposed, restored

Today is all about vintage recycled, repurposed, restored {ETSY} finds! I personally think searching through {ETSY} for handmade items or unique vintage pieces is a must!
I suggest adding it to your To Do List immediately.
On {ETSY}, there is always so much to look at that it can get overwhelming, however, today every time I opened up a new page I fell in LOVE all over again! I can't tell you how many shops I have added to my FAVORITES!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when people use black and white stripe fabric to recover mid century pieces!
Doesn't this chair found @ {Hazel and Hunter} just pop?
This was so not my grandma's couch! I need this for my next design project.
Old Crates turned into side tables! I am so adding this to my husbands To Do LIST!
How much are you dying for this vintage enamel medical cabinet from {amsuarezfl}?!!
It can be used for so many different purposes. 
I so see this in my daughters room as her changing table!
How cute are these matching arm chairs covered in vintage coffee sacks?
$622 for the pair! Check out @ {Blanaid}


0 comments:

Post a Comment