5.24.2012

{BABY FEVER}

I am very content having my incredible, smart, spunky, outgoing, loving daughter, Kai Jordan. Yes, even though it changes from day to day, shockingly I could see myself only having one. 
My ideal family would include one girl and one boy. Unfortunately no one has figured out how to guarantee the sex of my next baby.... plus I will tell you a little secret {I'm not ready for baby #2}. 
That being said, moms who are on the verge of wanting another one, aka BABY FEVER! However, your not sure until your standing in the isle at Target and you hear a newborn baby cry and you catch yourself saying "Ahh, how cute?" 
Well for me it was not the crying newborn that did it for me, it was this AAAHDORABLE nursery I saw via Gilt Kids
I instantly wanted another one just so I could decorate the nursery. 
Gold Light {Urban Outfitters}, Tufted Rocker {Nurseryworks}, Crib {Oeuf}, Sheep Skin rug {Ikea}, White Fur Pillow & White Side table {West Elm}

FYI kids, DO NOT HAVE A BABY JUST SO YOU CAN DECORATE A NURSERY! Haha! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment